- Computer Training at the Seguin Public Library is free and open to the public. Classes take place at the Computer Lab.
- Class topics range from basic computer skills to Microsoft Office classes.
- Register for classes online, by calling 830.401.2422 or in person.
- A library card is not required to register for or attend a class.
- Classes last up to 2 hours.
- Participants must pre-register for all classes.
- Classes are limited by the number of available computers. Due to space constraints, only one person and one chair per computer.
- Classes will begin promptly at the time scheduled.
- Any individual who registers for a class must attend or cancel their registration before the class begins. If an individual fails to cancel or attend more than two classes, they may be suspended from registering for computer classes for the next two months.
- No time to come to a class? Try some of these Computer Training Online Resources to jumpstart your computer knowledge.