Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Services
- If you do not find an item in our collection that you would like to read, you can request that we borrow it from another library. Seguin Public Library users are eligible to borrow through the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) program.
- To request and receive ILL items, you must have a current Seguin Public Library card in good standing and must be an active member for at least three (3) months.
- Materials published or released in the last six months may not be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
- The maximum number of active requests is five (5). This includes pending requests and items currently checked out.
- ILL checkouts will count towards the 20 checkout limit on Library materials.
- ILL materials may take up to four weeks to arrive.
- ILL items are subject to fines and fees for overdue, damaged and/or lost materials. Fines for ILL's are 50¢ per day with no maximum. Fees for damaged and/or lost materials are determined by the lending library.
- There is a $3.00 fee charged for ILL items not picked up.
- ILL materials must be checked out with the Seguin Public Library card used to place the request. Items must be picked up and returned to the Seguin Public Library located at 313 West Nolte Street, Seguin, TX 78155.
- Check out periods are determined by the lending library.
- ILL renewals are determined on a case by case basis. Call ILL staff at (830) 386-2584 for renewal requests.
- Submit your ILL request in person, by submitting the form below, by calling (830) 401-2422 or you may use the catalog.
- If you have questions about your request, contact ILL staff at (830) 386-2584.
| Submit your Interlibrary Loan Request: