The Citizen Relations Coordinator represents the businesses, citizens and community organizations at City Hall. The coordinator also receives questions, complaints and concerns regarding provision of city services. To make a request such as reporting a pot hole, property that has high weeds/grass, junk vehicle, etc.

Click here for the Citizen Request Form or call 830-401-2445.

City Holidays

Brush service information

Garbage and Bulky Item service information

Recycling service information

*** Please refrain from placing personal garbage or recycle cans out next to the City provided garbage or recycle cart; The City and/or Waste Connections will not be held liable for any damages or mishaps to personal cans. 

Get Notifications