- Whether you are trying yoga for the 1st time or are a regular practitioner, join us for our free classes and enjoy the benefits yoga can bring to your life.
- Free Yoga classes taught here at the library led by instructors from HK Yoga.
- Classes are for beginners thru experts.
- Yoga sessions will be on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Thursdays of the month at 6pm in the Community Meeting Room
- Funding for this program has been provided by the Friends of the Library.
- Classes are free and open to the public.
- Remember to bring your Yoga mat and water
- One of the primary goals of the Seguin Public Library is to provide resources for information, education and recreation that will enrich and enhance the lives and minds of users of all ages.
- The Healthy Living Series brings experts in the field who provide customers with knowledge, information, education, skills and tools necessary to develop healthy habits.
- Yoga events TBD