|Next Community Tai Chi Class - Saturday, November 21st at 10:15 a.m. registration required.
Register for Community Tai Chi
- The Seguin Public Library in collaboration with GRMC Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit present Community Tai Chi.
- Tai Chi is one of the most effective exercises for physical and mental well-being. Tai Chi is practiced throughout the world for its many health benefits. Tai Chi can:
- Improve your balance and mobility with slow, controlled movement
- Improve physical and emotional well-being
- Increase energy and endurance
- Help reduce stress
- Help reduce blood pressure
- The class is a modified version of Yang Style Tai Chi designed to help improve balance and stability.
- There is no prerequisite to participate in this class.
- No equipment is necessary and participants may do this seated if they feel more comfortable.
- Tai Chi Class - Follow GRMC's Barry Jackson for a 40 minute Tai Chi class.