|Next Community Tai Chi Class on June, 19, 2021 at 10:30 a.m. Registration Required
- The Seguin Public Library in collaboration with GRMC Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit present Community Tai Chi.
- Tai Chi is one of the most effective exercises for physical and mental well-being. Tai Chi is practiced throughout the world for its many health benefits. Tai Chi can:
- Improve your balance and mobility with slow, controlled movement
- Improve physical and emotional well-being
- Increase energy and endurance
- Help reduce stress
- Help reduce blood pressure
- The class is a modified version of Yang Style Tai Chi designed to help improve balance and stability.
- There is no prerequisite to participate in this class.
- No equipment is necessary and participants may do this seated if they feel more comfortable.
- View past Tai Chi Videos on our YouTube Channel
- Register Here at attend class on Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 10:30 a.m.
Tai Chi Tuesdays