|Please keep in mind some registration for events is required.
- One of the primary goals of the Seguin Public Library is to provide resources for information, education and recreation that will enrich and enhance the lives and minds of users of all ages. To achieve this goal the Library offers a wide variety of programming for adults of all ages.
- Our adult programs offer the community an informational, entertaining, or cultural experience, and they reflect the broad range of community interests.
- Programs are a means through which the public can share experiences, appreciate special interests, and exchange information.
- We offer programs for adults ranging from computer classes, book discussion, coloring sessions to special programs featuring guest speakers.
- All Library programs are free to the public.
- Registration may be required for planning purposes or when space is limited.