- One of the primary goals of the Seguin Public Library is to provide resources for information, education and recreation that will enrich and enhance the lives and minds of users of all ages.
- Seguin Public Library and the New Braunfels Food Bank present Heart Health
- Join Jennifer Lankford with the New Braunfels Food Bank as she teaches about heart health, DASH diet and hosts a live cooking demo on Zoom.
- Make your health always your priority. Learn about heart health, knowing your numbers, DASH diet and enjoy a cooking demonstration live on zoom!
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), every year about 735,000 Americans have a heart attack. Fortunately, heart attacks are largely preventable and there are many things you can do to reduce your risk. The Heart Strong series will help you begin your journey to a heart healthy life.
- Registration is required.
- Whole Grain Crepes Recipe
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe