|Following the CDC's recommendation, we have cancelled all library events until further notice.
- One of the primary goals of the Seguin Public Library is to support the reading needs of the whole community. To achieve this goal the library offers the Book Nuts Book Club Program.
- The Book Nuts Book Club's meetings provide a venue for readers to come together to enjoy stimulating conversation and discuss books and the reading experience.
- The program is free.
- Anyone 18 or older can participate.
- The Book Nuts Book Club meets on the last Monday of the month at the first floor conference room.
- The book club selections are based on participant's recommendations.
- Book Club Selections for March 2020 through June 2020.
- Book Club Dates TBA