|Following the CDC's recommendation, in-person programs are now online until further notice.
- One of the primary goals of the Seguin Public Library is to support the reading needs of the whole community. To achieve this goal the library offers the Book Nuts Book Club Program.
- The Book Nuts Book Club's meetings provide a venue for readers to come together to enjoy stimulating conversation and discuss books and the reading experience.
- The program is free.
- Anyone 18 or older can participate.
- The Book Nuts Book Club meets on the last Monday of the month at the first floor conference room.
- The book club selections are based on participant's recommendations.
- New Attendees who wish to attend are encouraged to register here.
- Click here to register.