- One of the primary goals of the Seguin Public Library is to support the reading needs of the whole community. To achieve this goal the library offers the Book Nuts Book Club Program.
- The Book Nuts Book Club's meetings provide a venue for readers to come together to enjoy stimulating conversation and discuss books and the reading experience.
- The program is free.
- Anyone 18 or older can participate.
- The Book Nuts Book Club meets on the last Monday of the month.
- The book club selections are based on participant's recommendations.
- Book Selections and Meeting Dates for July 2022 - February 2023 (PDF)