- One of the primary goals of the Seguin Public Library is to provide resources for information, education and recreation that will enrich and enhance the lives and minds of users of all ages. To achieve this goal the Library offers the Adult Coloring Club.
- Studies show that coloring can have a calming effect on the mind and promote overall wellness.
- The program is free and open to the public. Supplies will be provided; however, participants are welcome to bring their own. Registration is not required.
- The Adult Coloring Club meets in the 2nd floor Technology Lab.
- All skill levels are welcome.