- One of the primary goals of the Seguin Public Library is to provide resources for information, education and recreation that will enrich and enhance the lives and minds of users of all ages. To achieve this goal the Library offers the Adult Coloring Club.
- Studies show that coloring can have a calming effect on the mind and promote overall wellness.
- Join us the second week of every month for a quick coloring tip and some calming coloring fun!.
- All skill levels are welcome and all supplies are provided. Just bring yourself and your creativity!
- Join us in-person for some undersea watercolor fun! We'll be talking about how watercolor layers can add a whole new dimension to your coloring pages! Earn a library Summer Reading game board square for attending! Ages 16+
- July 13, 2022 at 1:30 p.m.
Coloring Tips & Tricks by Mara Benitez
Seguin Public Library - Color Our Collections Coloring Books.
Our library has been featured in the New York Academy of Medicine Library's 2021 Color Our Collections event. Check out coloring pages from libraries worldwide at library.nyam.org/colorourcollections and download our 2021 coloring book here
Our Library was previously featured in the 2020 Color Our Collections event. Click here to get a copy of our library's 2020 coloring book!