Coloring Tips & Tricks
- One of the primary goals of the Seguin Public Library is to provide resources for information, education and recreation that will enrich and enhance the lives and minds of users of all ages. To achieve this goal the Library offers the Adult Coloring Club.
- Studies show that coloring can have a calming effect on the mind and promote overall wellness.
- Join us the second week of every month for a quick coloring tip and some calming coloring fun!.
- This program is free and open to the public. Ages 16+
- All skill levels are welcome and all supplies are provided. Just bring yourself and your creativity!
- Next coloring club session TBA.
Seguin Public Library - Color Our Collections Coloring Books.
Our library has been featured in the New York Academy of Medicine Library's 2021 Color Our Collections event. Check out coloring pages from libraries worldwide at library.nyam.org/colorourcollections and download our 2021 coloring book here
Our Library was previously featured in the 2020 Color Our Collections event. Click here to get a copy of our library's 2020 coloring book!