- One of the primary goals of the Seguin Public Library is to provide resources for information, education and recreation that will enrich and enhance the lives and minds of users of all ages. To achieve this goal the Library offers the Adult Coloring Club.
- Studies show that coloring can have a calming effect on the mind and promote overall wellness.
- Pick up a coloring packet every second week of the month at the 1st floor service desk or visit this page for our monthly coloring technique sheet.
- Take a picture of your finished creation and share it with us through social media. We'd love to see what everyone is creating in this time that we are together apart!
- Join us next month for our first back-in-person Adult Coloring Club event! We will meet on our usual date, December 9, 2020 from 1:30 p.m.- 3:00 p.m. in the Technology Lab on the Second Floor. Registration is required and will open on this page beginning December 1st.
- All skill levels are welcome.
- Download this month's technique sheet here.
Seguin Public Library - Color Our Collections 2020 Coloring Book
Our Library was featured in New York American Library of Medicine's 2020 Color our collections event. Click on the link above to get a copy of our library's special coloring book!