- One of the primary goals of the Seguin Public Library is to provide resources for information, education and recreation that will enrich and enhance the lives and minds of users of all ages. To achieve this goal the Library offers the Adult Coloring Club.
- Studies show that coloring can have a calming effect on the mind and promote overall wellness.
- Pick up a coloring packet every second week of the month at the 1st floor service desk or visit this page for our monthly coloring technique sheet.
- Take a picture of your finished creation and share it with us through social media. We'd love to see what everyone is creating in this time that we are together apart!
- All skill levels are welcome.
- This month's coloring packet features three floral coloring pages and a coloring technique sheet.
Seguin Public Library - Color Our Collections Coloring Books.
Our library has been featured in the New York Academy of Medicine Library's 2021 Color Our Collections event. Check out coloring pages from libraries worldwide at library.nyam.org/colorourcollections and download our 2021 coloring book here
Our Library was previously featured in the 2020 Color our collections event. Click here to get a copy of our library's 2020 coloring book!