Checkouts, Lending Periods & Fees
- Customers may have up to 30 items charged on a card at any one time.
- Maximum of 5 Blu-Rays and/or DVDs at any one time. Blu-Rays and DVDs are included in the 30 item limit.
- Checkout period for Books & Audio Books - 2 weeks
- Checkout period for DVDs & Blu-Rays - 5 days
- All materials, except Interlibrary Loans, may be renewed, providing there is not a waiting list for the item.
- Late Fees for our materials is 20¢ per day (maximum of $4.00 per item). No late fees on children's books
- Late Fees for Interlibrary Loan materials is 50¢ per day (no maximum)
- If materials are Lost or Damaged then the account will be billed for the Replacement cost + processing charge
- You can access your library account online with your User ID (14 digit barcode located on the back of your library card) and contact phone number. You can renew materials, place holds, offer purchase suggestions, review materials, maintain a wish list or just keep up with your items online.
You can access our online resources by logging to your account.
- Check the status of your account