- The Library has seven Study Rooms. The first floor has 3 Study Rooms and the second floor has 4 Study Rooms. All Study Rooms seat a max of 4 people.
- Study Rooms are glass enclosed and are available for collaborative use, small meetings or studying.
- The Rooms come equipped with dry erase marker board walls to provide a hub for creativity and study. We have dry erase kits for use. An Agreement to Borrow Equipment Form must be completed to borrow the dry erase kits.
- Reservations for Study Rooms will be handled on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are not finalized until the form is received and approved by library staff.
- Reservations may be made up to one (1) month in advance.
- Individuals/Groups/Organizations are limited to three (3) days per week and up to four (4) hours per day.
- A reservation application is only valid for the calendar month of the first meeting date.
- Only light refreshments or snacks are permitted in the study rooms and foods with strong odors and/or staining capabilities are not permissible. All drinks must be covered with secure tops.
- See Study Rooms Policy for rules and regulations.
- Completed Study Room Reservation Application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned in person at the Library.