|Meeting spaces will be available starting March 14, 2021. Reservations will be accepted starting March 14, 2021.
- The Library has two Conference Rooms. The First Floor Conference Room seats 22 and the Second Floor Conference Room seats 16.
- Both Conference Rooms are available for meetings with no reservation costs or fees to use.
- Reservations for the Conference Rooms will be handled on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are not finalized until the application form is received and approved by library staff. You will receive a reservation confirmation by email.
- Reservations may be made up to three (3) months in advance and are limited to five (5) meetings per month.
- A reservation application must be completed for each meeting date.
- Food is not permitted and all drinks must be covered with secure tops.
- The Conference Rooms are equipped with 55" wall mounted smart HDTVs that can be used for presentations. Must submit an Agreement to Use Equipment Form along with Conference Room Reservation Application Form.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to verify prior to the meeting that the system requirements for equipment use are met.
- See Conference Rooms Policy for rules and regulations.
- Completed Conference Room Reservation Application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned in person at the Library.
- Per City of Seguin policy, masks must be worn at all times, including when using conference rooms. Masks must be worn correctly, completely covering the nose and mouth.