|Following the CDC's recommendation, we have cancelled the use of all meeting spaces until further notice to encourage social distancing.
- The Library has two Conference Rooms. The First Floor Conference Room seats 22 and the Second Floor Conference Room seats 16.
- Both Conference Rooms are available for meetings with no reservation costs or fees to use.
- Reservations for the Conference Rooms will be handled on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are not finalized until the application form is received and approved by library staff. You will receive a reservation confirmation by email.
- Reservations may be made up to three (3) months in advance and are limited to five (5) meetings per month.
- A reservation application must be completed for each meeting date.
- Only light refreshments or snacks are permitted in the conference rooms and foods with strong odors and/or staining capabilities are not permissible. All drinks must be covered with secure tops.
- The Conference Rooms are equipped with 55" wall mounted smart HDTVs that can be used for presentations. Must submit an Agreement to Use Equipment Form along with Conference Room Reservation Application Form.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to verify prior to the meeting that the system requirements for equipment use are met.
- See Conference Rooms Policy for rules and regulations.
- Completed Conference Room Reservation Application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned in person at the Library.