The City of Seguin Utilities are municipally owned and operated. The employees of the Electric, Utility Services, Water & WW Maintenance and the Wastewater Departments strive to provide prompt and courteous attention to the citizens of Seguin. We value customer service, team work, training, professionalism and safety.
The City of Seguin Utilities Department maintains 8,500 Electric and 8,000 Water meters throughout the City. We test 280 Commercial Meters and 400 Residential Meters every year and maintain the SCADA System for the Substations and the AMR System and create over 20,000 work orders a year. We maintain 2.3 million dollars of inventory for the Electrical System and 150,000 for the Water and Waste Water System.
- The Electric Department and Water/WW Maintenance Department are located at 3027 North Austin Street
- The Walnut Branch Wastewater Treatment Plant is located at 101 East Klein Street
- The Geronimo Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant is located at 450 Seitz Road
- The Springs Hill Wastewater Treatment Facility is located at 135 Pecan Orchard Drive
- The Seguin Water Plant is located at 603 West River Dr.
Have a power outage, water break or utility issue?
Please contact 830-401-2404.
Anytime you are about to dig, be cautious and call 811. Your digging can affect utilities such as electric, gas, water, sewer, cable and telephone.
Cutting into one of these lines can cause serious injury as well as being a major inconvenience to the customer. Find out what to expect when calling 811 and how it works by clicking here.
2016 Consumer Confidence Report
2015 Consumer Confidence Report
2014 Consumer Confidence Report
LOOKING FOR UTILITY RATES? click here
(Water, Wastewater, Electric, Security Lights, Solid Waste, Curb-side Recycling)