Pay Your Utility Bill
Paying your Utility Bill
To pay your utility bill online, please CLICK HERE.
To set up automatic bank drafts for your payments, CLICK HERE for application. Scan and email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the Utility Billing Office located at Seguin City Hall (205 N. River).
INTERESTED IN RECEIVING YOUR UTILITY BILL VIA E-MAIL? CLICK HERE TO GO PAPERLESS TODAY!
***IF YOUR FINAL DUE DATE HAS PASSED, PLEASE CALL 830-401-2460 TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT. ONLINE PAYMENTS DO NOT ALERT BILLING WHEN PAYMENT IS MADE. THIS COULD CAUSE YOUR SERVICE TO BE DISCONNECTED.
- Cash, check, money order, or credit/debit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Discover) are accepted. When paying with a credit/debit card online, by phone, or in person, there will be a 2% fee added to the amount.
- You may also pay online: CLICK HERE.
- Bank drafting is available. Bring in a voided check and sign up. It's quick and easy..
- Mail your payment to PO Box 591 Seguin, TX, 78156, pay at City Hall located at 205 N River St, (inside or drive-thru) or drop in the night box. The night drop box is located in the public parking lot on N. River between Mountain and Walnut.
- A fee of $30.00 is required on all returned checks/bank drafts. Other fees, penalties and deposit may be assessed depending on status of account.
- Residential customers only
- Must have a 12 month history at current service location
- Cannot have any outstanding bills/charges and must keep bill current at all times
- Cannot have been on the cut-off list or been disconnected within last 12 months
- Cannot have any returned checks/drafts
- Name on the account must be the same as the name of the applicant