Pay Your Utility Bill
INTERESTED IN RECEIVING YOUR UTILITY BILL VIA E-MAIL? CLICK HERE TO GO PAPERLESS TODAY!
***IF YOUR FINAL DUE DATE HAS PASSED, PLEASE CALL 830-401-2460 TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT. ONLINE PAYMENTS DO NOT ALERT BILLING WHEN PAYMENT IS MADE. THIS COULD CAUSE YOUR SERVICE TO BE DISCONNECTED.
The City Of Seguin Strives to:
Be prudent in the use of resources both natural and physical.
Cooperate with other governments, public and private entities, and fellow citizens and co-workers.
Work with the safety, health, and well being of our community first and foremost in our minds.
Provide quality services in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Cash, check, money order, or credit/debit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Discover) are accepted. When paying with a credit/debit card online, by phone, or in person, there will be a 2% fee added to the amount.
- You may also pay online: CLICK HERE.
- Bank drafting is available. Bring in a voided check and sign up. It's easy, quick and no worries.
- Mail your payment to PO Box 591 Seguin, TX, 78156, pay at City Hall located at 205 N River St, (inside or drive-thru) or drop in the night box. The night drop box is located in the Public Parking lot on N. River between Mountain and Walnut.
- A fee of $30.00 is required on all returned checks/bank drafts. Other fees, penalties and deposit may be assessed depending on status of account.
- Residential customers only
- Must have a 12 month history at current service location
- Cannot have any outstanding bills/charges and must keep bill current at all times
- Cannot have been on the cut-off list or been disconnected within last 12 months
- Cannot have any returned checks/drafts
- Name on the account must the same as Budget Billing applicant