Pay Your Utility Bill
** ATTENTION: In an effort to limit public contact during the COVID-19 situation, the City’s Utility
Billing Office (UBO) will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 23.
Customers can utilize the following bill pay options:
- Send payment in the mail
- Pay at Utility Billing drive-thru window at City Hall
- Payments can be placed in the drop box located in the overflow parking lot across from City Hall on Mountain Street. The drop box is secure and checked daily by the Utility Billing staff. Please include the bill stub with payment that includes the utility account number.
- Set up automatic bank drafts
- Pay online using the City Hub Customer portal at www.seguintexas.gov
- Pay over the phone by calling the Utility Billing Office at 830-401-2460
** NOTE: Service and convenience fees for online payments are being temporarily waived to better assist our customers
New Utility Service
During this time, customers needing to set up accounts for utility service can do so over the by calling 830-401-2460. Appointments can also be scheduled. Customers can also fill out a new service application online, scan it or take a photo of it and email it along with the required documentation (copy of lease/rental agreement or proof of ownership and copy of valid driver’s license or Texas identification card) to email@example.com. Deposits for new service can be made over the phone at 830-401-2460.
All disconnects and late fees for non-payment of utility accounts are temporarily suspended. Customers can complete the online form to terminate service by clicking here and emailing the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on the current COVID-19 situation, the City is willing to work with customers on flexible payment arrangements based on their specific needs on a case by case basis. Customers can call 830-401-2460 for assistance.
INTERESTED IN RECEIVING YOUR UTILITY BILL VIA E-MAIL? CLICK HERE TO GO PAPERLESS TODAY!
***IF YOUR FINAL DUE DATE HAS PASSED, PLEASE CALL 830-401-2460 TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT. ONLINE PAYMENTS DO NOT ALERT BILLING WHEN PAYMENT IS MADE. THIS COULD CAUSE YOUR SERVICE TO BE DISCONNECTED.
The City Of Seguin Strives to:
Be prudent in the use of resources both natural and physical.
Cooperate with other governments, public and private entities, and fellow citizens and co-workers.
Work with the safety, health, and well being of our community first and foremost in our minds.
Provide quality services in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Cash, check, money order, or credit/debit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Discover) are accepted. When paying with a credit/debit card online, by phone, or in person, there will be a 2% fee added to the amount.
- You may also pay online: CLICK HERE.
- Bank drafting is available. Bring in a voided check and sign up. It's easy, quick and no worries.
- Mail your payment to PO Box 591 Seguin, TX, 78156, pay at City Hall located at 205 N River St, (inside or drive-thru) or drop in the night box. The night drop box is located in the Public Parking lot on N. River between Mountain and Walnut.
- A fee of $30.00 is required on all returned checks/bank drafts. Other fees, penalties and deposit may be assessed depending on status of account.
- Residential customers only
- Must have a 12 month history at current service location
- Cannot have any outstanding bills/charges and must keep bill current at all times
- Cannot have been on the cut-off list or been disconnected within last 12 months
- Cannot have any returned checks/drafts
- Name on the account must the same as Budget Billing applicant