Welcome Message From the Chief
Thank you for visiting our website and I hope that it provides you with some useful information both in assisting you find information, but also in assisting you in understanding some of the services that the great men and women of the Seguin Police Department provide our community. Our organization is based on community policing and servant leadership. Not only do we believe in both of these philosophies, but we practice them on a daily basis. If we can be of service please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know. We are honored to be the law enforcement agency that represents our community and we look forward to continuing serving you.
- Contact Us (non-emergency) (830) 379-2123
- Emergency Calls 9-1-1
- Non-emergency calls (830) 379-2123
- Accident reports and records (830) 401-2350
- Traffic complaints (830) 379-2123
- Anonymous Tip Line 877-401-TIPS
- Speak to an Investigator working your case (830) 401-2360
Community Interaction Makes a Difference
Your safety is the reason we’re here, so we provide real-time, accurate data and effective, open communication and transparency so you know what we are doing and why we’re doing it. One of the primary ways we do this is through this website.