NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
** NOTE: The 2% credit card processing fees are being temporarily waived to better assist our customers make payments over the phone. Credit Card processing fees will be reinstated on June 15, 2020
- Unified Development Code
- Code of Ordinances
- Technical Manual
- Development Guide-Commercial Redevelopment
- Development Guide-New Commercial Construction
- Sign Ordinance
- Interlocal Agreement
- Pre-Development Meeting Request Form
- Plan/Plat Submittal Review Process
- 2020 Meeting Schedule & Application Deadlines (Zoning, Specific Use Permits, Plat & Zoning Variances)
- Plat Application Submittal Due Dates
Click for a larger image
Site Plan Process
The City has recently created a new Site Development Permit. This permit does not add new regulations, but instead provides a convenient, streamlined tool for review and approval of items required for site development such as grading, landscaping, and site design. When a vacant tract is developed, or when a developed tract is changed, a Site Development Permit may be required.
Site Permit Application and checklist is available here. Applications for Site Permits should be submitted to Francis Serna in the Planning Department.
Boards and Commissions:
Planning and Zoning Commission
- The Commission is comprised of nine (9) members, appointed by the City and is responsible for overview of the physical development of the city including administration of the zoning and subdivision ordinances.
- Planning Commission meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month at 5:30 pm, in the City Council Chambers.
- Upcoming Agendas
Zoning Board of Adjustments
- The Zoning Board of Adjustment is comprised of (7) members appointed by the City Council. The Board of Adjustment reviews and takes action on applications for zoning variances, special exceptions and appeals from administrative decisions involving the zoning ordinance.
- Zoning Board of Adjustment meetings are held on the second Thursday of every month at 5:30pm in the City Council Chambers.
- Upcoming Agendas
Link to the Technical Manual
Long Range Planning
The City of Seguin plans for long-term success. The documents on this page are a reflection of the community's values and serve as a blueprint for Seguin's future.
Comprehensive Plan (adopted 2008)
The Long Range Planning Committee is charged with:
- Advocating for the implementation of the Comprehensive Plan recommendations
- Reviewing progress toward such implementation
- Facilitating plan application
- Preparing progress and status reports at strategic intervals
- Upcoming Agendas - LRPC
The City determines its boundaries through the annexation process.
Requests for Annexation By Property Owners: