'Just for Kids' Summer Day Camp
Just for Kids Summer Day Camp is sponsored by the City of Seguin, Parks and Recreation Department
and the Seguin Independent School District (S.I.S.D.).
- Location: A.J. Briesemeister Middle School
- For kids who have completed Kindergarten through 5th grade; not to exceed 11 years of age
- Time: 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Cost for the camp is $85 per week with a $25 registration fee. Payments are due on a monthly basis.
- Registration begins March 11, 2019 at the Parks and Recreation Office. (600 River Drive West)
- Campers will enjoy arts and crafts, weekly field trips, guest speakers, lots of games, special activities and more.
All registration forms must be completed by the parent/guardian and processed at the Parks and Recreation Office prior to the child’s attendance at camp. Registration is based on availability (maximum capacity per week is 120 campers) and taken on a first-come first-serve basis until all weekly spots are filled. A registration fee of $25.00 plus the tuition for the 1st week enrolled is due at the time of registration.
*NOTE The Summer Day Camp Program is exempted from licensing by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services: Texas Human Resource Code §42.041 (b) (14) PRS Rules, 40 TAC § 725.115 (3).
Any additional questions may be answered by calling the Parks and Recreation Office at (830) 401-2480.