Just for Kids Summer Day Camp
2017 SUMMER DAY CAMP STAFF!!
Pictured Below: Camp Staff working on TEAMWORK!
Just for Kids Summer Day Camp is sponsored by the City of Seguin, Parks and Recreation Department and the Seguin Independent School District (S.I.S.D.).
- Location: Oralia R. Rodriguez Elementary School (drop off and pick up is located at the bus line side entrance)
- For kids who have completed Kindergarten through 5th grade; not to exceed 11 years of age
- Time: 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Cost for the camp is $75 per week with a $25 registration fee. There will be a $10 multiple sibling discount. Payments are due on a monthly basis.
- Registration will begin on Monday, March 12th at the Parks and Recreation Office.
- Campers will enjoy arts and crafts, trips to the Seguin Wave Pool, weekly field trips, guest speakers, lots of games, dress up days, special activities and more.