'Just for Kids' Summer Day Camp
- Location: Rodriguez Elementary
- Dates: June 14th-August 6th, 2021
- For kids who have completed Kindergarten through 5th grade; not to exceed 11 years of age
- Time: 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Cost for the camp is $85 per week with a $25 registration fee.
- Campers will enjoy arts and crafts, lots of games, special activities, local field trips, park visits and more.
All registration forms must be completed by the parent/guardian and processed at the Parks and Recreation Office prior to the child’s attendance at camp. Registration is based on availability (maximum capacity per week is 80 campers) and taken on a first-come first-serve basis until all weekly spots are filled. A registration fee of $25.00 is due at the time of registration.
*NOTE The Summer Day Camp Program is exempted from licensing by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services: Texas Human Resource Code §42.041 (b) (14) PRS Rules, 40 TAC § 725.115 (3).
Any additional questions may be answered by calling the Parks and Recreation Office at (830) 401-2480.