'Just for Kids' Summer Day Camp
Just for Kids Summer Day Camp is sponsored by the City of Seguin, Parks and Recreation Department
and the Seguin Independent School District (S.I.S.D.).
- Location: Seguin Events Complex
- For kids who have completed Kindergarten through 5th grade; not to exceed 11 years of age
- Time: 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Cost for the camp is $75 per week with a $25 registration fee. There will be a $10 multiple sibling discount. Payments are due on a monthly basis.
- Registration begins in March at the Parks and Recreation Office.
- Campers will enjoy arts and crafts, weekly field trips, guest speakers, lots of games, dress up days, special activities and more.
*NOTE The Summer Day Camp Program is exempted from licensing by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services: Texas Human Resource Code §42.041 (b) (14) PRS Rules, 40 TAC § 725.115 (3).
Any additional questions may be answered by calling the Parks and Recreation Office at (830) 401-2480.