We will have upcoming sponsorship opportunities at our new shelter including inscribed pavers, benches, and pet portraits that will hang in our lobbies.
Making a donation to the Seguin Animal Services is one of the simplest things you can do to prevent pet homelessness and save a life.
Where Your Donation Goes
- Injured or sick animal fund.
- Dog and cat play toys.
- Dog blankets for the kennels.
- Shampoo and pet grooming supplies.
- "Special" projects that are planned to help with animal comfort.
- Towels for keeping the dogs looking spiffy.
Donations to Drop Off
The animal shelter is always in need of donated items to help care for the animals. Here are just a few of our current needs:
- Animal bedding PELLETS (used as cat litter).
- Canned dog food. (Please canned only)
- Dog treats
- Dog rawhides
- Pet carriers/Crates
- Gift cards to any store that sells pet food.
- Waterless hand sanitizing gel.
- Towels (please, only those in great shape).
- Blankets for dog kennels.
- Canned cat food (Please canned only)
- Cat treats
Donations can be dropped off to (COMING SOON) 555 Fred Byrd Drive, Seguin, TX during normal hours of operation. Please call (830) 401-2335 for more information.