Library Sanitation Precautions
- Per City ordinance, masks or facial coverings are required for entry into the library.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for patrons throughout the library.
- Plexiglass shields have been put in place around the 1st and 2nd floor desks for the safety of patrons and staff.
- Spacing markers have been placed throughout high-traffic areas to help promote social distancing.
- Public computer stations, print stations, and catalogs are cleaned throughout the day.
- Furniture on the decks will not be sanitized by staff, so use is at your own risk.
- Curbside services will remain available until all library services are restored. Call 830-401-2422 for more details.