|Due to COVID-19, the Seguin Public Library is continuing to operate with limited services. Although the library is now open to the public, beginning on Monday, May 11, 2020 we will be offering Curbside Pickup Service.
Curbside hours have changed beginning September 5, 2020 to Monday - Friday between 10 am and 6 pm, and Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm.
Other available services while the library continues to offer limited services:
- Customers may browse materials and request holds through the online catalog, by calling 830.401.2422 or by texting 830-549-4698.
- Once holds are placed, customers will be notified when the items are ready for pickup.
- Library staff will deliver materials to customers at curbside. Recommended safety measures such as sanitation of materials and social distancing will be in place during pick-up.
- Library staff will also be answering the phones and responding to email during new temporary business hours. Library staff will be available for telephone reference, and to assist with online resources and library card issues. Submit your questions here, or text 830-549-4698, or call 830.401.2422.
To learn more about the Seguin Public Library or any of its services, visit library.seguintexas.gov, contact us here, call 830.401.2422, or text 830-549-4698. Please check our website and social media for updates.
- In an effort to support families at home, the library will also be streaming story times and activities to be posted on social media.
- As always, the Digital Library is open 24/7 and accessible anywhere an Internet connection is available. Library customers can access a wealth of digital resources, including e-books, audiobooks, magazines and newspapers, and movies, from the library website at library.seguintexas.gov.
- For families needing Internet access, the library is providing WiFi availability from the parking lot.
- The library will be issuing free e-Cards to Seguin and Guadalupe County residents. Our goal is to help community members "Stay at home" and facilitate customer's access to our digital resources. Customers that do not have an existing account with the Seguin Public Library can apply for e-Cards Monday - Friday between 10 am and 6 pm, and Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm.