Apply Online for an e-Card
|During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering e-Cards as an option for new patrons who are not comfortable with entering the Library building to apply in person. An e-Card allows new customers to apply online. You may apply for an e-Card by completing the online application and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
e-Cards provide temporary access to our digital resources for new members that are residents of the City of Seguin and Guadalupe County. Our goal is to help community members "Stay Home, Stay Safe" and to facilitate customer's access to our digital resources.
Customers who do not have an existing account with the Seguin Public Library can apply for e-Cards during normal operation hours. e-Cards will only allow access to electronic resources. For full library access, apply for a library card in person at any of our service desks.
e-Cards will allow customers to access the following digital resources:
- Overdrive - Downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, and movies.
- CloudLibrary - Downloadable ebooks and audiobooks.
- RBdigital magazines - On-line acces to magazines.
- Tumblebooks - Online acces to K-6 children's ebook database.
- Newsbank (Seguin Gazette) - Read the Seguin Gazette-Enterprise online (available issues 2005-current)
- Brainfuse - Online tutoring and homework help. It also includes an Adult Learning Center.
- Mango - Learn a new language from the comfort of home.
- TexShare - Includes databases covering topics like Health, Science and Literature databases, on-line encyclopedias and more.
- Learning Express - eLearning solution that provides support to students and professionals for academic skill-building, standardized test prep, career certification test prep and more.
- Morningstar - Morningstar provides data on more than 385,000 investment offerings.
- Hobbies and Crafts Reference Center - Learn a new craft or learn more about your hobby.
- Home Improvement Reference Center - Provides detailed, user-friendly "how to" information for home improvement/repair projects.
- Consumer Health Complete - Contains convenient access to health care information.
- Health and Medicine - Provides an integrated collection of general interest health and fitness magazines.
- Download, save and complete the form (see instructions below).
- Email completed form to the library.
- After we receive your application, we will issue an e-Card number via email.
- e-Cards will be valid for one year.
- Customers will be able to convert an e-Card to a regular library card by applying in person. A picture ID and proof of address will be required.
|Fillable Form Instructions:
Before you start filling the application form, download and save the file to your computer. If you don't, then your changes will not be saved.
- Download and save the Application Form to your computer.
- Complete and electronically sign form.
- Save form again, in order for your changes to remain.
- Email completed and e-signed form to email@example.com.
- Wait for an email from the library with your e-Card number.