- The Library Board is comprised of nine (9) members appointed by Mayor and approved by the City Council.
- The Board consists of city residents and citizens residing in Guadalupe County. For County citizens, the Guadalupe County Judge shall present nominations for consideration to the Mayor.
- The Board offers advice to the City of Seguin in regards to library services and serves as a liaison between the library and the greater community of Seguin and Guadalupe County.
- The Library Board members shall be appointed for a three-year term and no member shall serve more than two consecutive terms.
- The Library Board meets the second Tuesday of every month at the Library.