Central Fire Station
Central Fire Station is located at 110 Elm Street on the corner of N Austin and Elm Street, just a few blocks from downtown. Central Fire Station was constructed in 1949 as the Memorial Police and Fire Station dedicated in memory of the service men and women of the nation's armed forces. In early 2001 Central Fire Station was rededicated as the Roger G. MyCue fire station in memory of Fire Chief Roger MyCue who passed away that same year.
Apparatus housed at Central Fire Station includes Truck 1 (ladder truck), Medic 1, Brush 1, Tanker 1, Rescue 1, a swift water rescue boat, Reserve Engine 1 and Battalion 1.