Responding to citizens is a vital part of our everyday activities at the City of Seguin. To help better accomplish this goal, our Citizen Relations Coordinator is available to manage requests and concerns.
The Citizen Relations Coordinator receives citizen inquiries and concerns, and routes them to the appropriate City Department. The Citizen Relations Coordinator aims to serve the citizens by being a "one-stop shop" for inquiries and requests. Our citizens are given the opportunity to express their concerns with the assurance that they will be responded to and handled in a timely manner.
If you have an issue, concern, or question about City services, please contact the Citizen Relations Coordinator at 830-401-2445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For after-hour non-emergencies, you may leave a voicemail. Issues such as a pothole, missed garbage collection, property that has high weeds/grass, junk vehicle, etc., can be submitted online using our Citizen Request Form.
The City also relies on input from the community regarding specific areas that may need attention. Please let us know about the following by calling 830-401-2445:
- Damaged or missing street sings
- Traffic light outage
To easily find your Council District, Zoning Information, Garbage/Recycling/Brush collection days, please use the City Services interactive mapping tool and type your address in the search field.
Solid Waste Collection
The City of Seguin contracts with Waste Connections to provide garbage and recycling collection services to residents.
- Please note that garbage, brush and recycling is collected on all holidays except on New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- View holiday schedule for garbage collection
- View information about live Christmas tree collection (JPEG)
- View garbage information and program guidelines (PDF)
- View garbage collection route map (PDF)
- View list of Waste Providers Authorized to Operate in the Seguin City Limits (PDF)
- Severe, inclement weather conditions could delay garbage, brush and recycling collection
- No personal containers will be picked up.
- For cart assistance and cart replacement, please call 830-401-2445.
- View holiday schedule for recycling collection
- View recycling information and program guidelines (English and Spanish) (PDF)
- View the recycling route map (PDF)
- View the Guide to a Greener Seguin (PDF)
Note: Only garbage and recycling carts issued by Waste Connections will be picked up.
Brush Service Information
- Brush service information and program guidelines (PDF)
- Brush service information and program guidelines (Spanish version) (PDF)
- Brush information