Cash, check, money order, or credit/debit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Discover) are accepted. When paying with a credit/debit card online, by phone, or in person, there will be a 2% fee added to the amount.
You may also pay online.
Bank drafting is available. Bring in a voided check and sign up. It's quick and easy.
Ways to send in your payment:
- Mail your payment to:
P.O. Box 591
Seguin, TX, 78156
- Pay at City Hall, located at 205 N River Street (inside or drive-thru)
- Drop in the night box. The night drop box is located in the public parking lot on N River between Mountain and Walnut.
A fee of $30 is required on all returned checks/bank drafts. Other fees, penalties and deposits may be assessed depending on status of account.
If your final due date has passed, please call 830-401-2460 to make your payment. Online payments do not alert billing when payment is made. This could cause your service to be disconnected.
Automatic Bank Draft
- Residential customers only
- Must have a 12-month history at current service location
- Cannot have any outstanding bills/charges and must keep bill current at all times
- Cannot have been on the cut-off list or been disconnected within last 12 months
- Cannot have any returned checks/drafts
- Name on the account must be the same as the name of the applicant