- Municipal Court
Seguin Municipal Court serves the citizens of Seguin in an accountable, efficient and professional manner. In addition to providing fair and equal access to all citizens, the court also strives to facilitate the timely disposition of cases with prompt and courteous service.
Court Guidelines & Rules
- The Seguin Municipal Court does not give legal advice
- Please allow 5 business days for the court to process your citation
- A telephone call does not constitute a court appearance
- Juveniles under the age of 17 at the time of the offense are required by law to appear in person with a parent or legal guardian before the Court.
- No weapons, cameras, recording devices or any other electronic equipment allowed in the courtroom
- No food, drink or tobacco products allowed in the courtroom
- No tank tops, halter tops, muscle shirts or T-shirts with indecent, obscene or profane words or language, graphics, or illustrations allowed in the courtroom.
- No shorts, bare midriffs, baggy, clothing, or gang-related related clothing allowed in the courtroom.
- No caps, hats, or bandanas allowed in the courtroom.
- No use of obscene or profane language will be tolerated.
- All cell phones, beepers, pagers, and all other communicative devices must be turned off before entering the courtroom.
We urge you to contact the Court if you are unable to pay the amount owed without undue hardship to yourself or your dependents. You may request a hearing before a Judge to consider your ability to pay and request any non-monetary compliance options available to you. You should be prepared to explain and document your financial situation to the Court.
In-person payments are accepted Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday between the hours of 9 am to 4:30 pm, and Tuesdays from 8 am to 4:30 pm For your convenience, there is a secure drop box located by the front door. You may place payments or documents in the drop box. Please make sure to provide your name, date of birth, and citation number on any documents or correspondence.