In support of its mission to promote lifelong learning, the Seguin Public Library provides exam proctoring as a service to its patrons upon request and availability of personnel, facilities and resources to do so.
- The Library will proctor both written and online exams.
- There is a $15.00 non-refundable fee per exam for this service. Payment is due at the time the reservation is made.
- Exams are administered by appointment only and applications for proctoring must be submitted at least one (1) month prior to the test deadline.
- If it is determined that a proctoring request is unreasonable or its demands are too burdensome to administer, then the Library reserves the right to deny this service.
- It is the responsibility of the test taker to read the complete Proctoring Policy and ensure that all requirements are met.
- For more information email or call the library at 830.401.2422.