Teen Art & Writing Contest
Teen Creative Writing Contest
- Participants are asked to incorporate this year's theme "All Together Now" and/or themes of unity/community/kindness
- Entries should be short fiction, or an excerpt from a longer piece of fiction
- Optional prompt: "Describe a world without unity/community/kindness and your main character must face the consequences."
- Entries should be 5-10 pages, typed in 10 to 12 point font, double-spaced
Teen Art Contest
- Participants are asked to incorporate this year's theme, "All Together Now"
- Art entries can be any form of visual art including (painting, drawing, sculpture, and photography)