In addition to regularly-scheduled events, the Seguin Public Library offers special events to educate and entertain.
The library may partner or co-sponsor programs with other agencies, organizations, and businesses provided the programs are compatible with the library's mission and vision.
Professional performers and presenters who offer specialized or unique expertise may be hired for Library programs.
A celebration of comics, anime, pop culture, and gaming. Planned with the help of the Teen Advisory Board.
- A Fresh Start to a Healthier You!
"The Seguin Public Library in partnership with Texas A&M Agrilife Extension presents Fresh Start to a Healthier You! Learn all about eating healthy with a live cooking demonstration.
- Blind Date with a Book Brunch Fall in Love with Reading all over again! Select a Blind Date and Read a Sweetheart of a book! and on February 11, 2023 join us for a special Brunch and share details about your date and Brag about your choice!
- Walk-N-Talk Create lifelong habits for physical activity with Walk Across Texas!
- Container Gardening We are partnering up with the San Antonio Food Bank to talk about container gardening. We have all the gardening tips you’ll need to plan, prepare, plant, and maintain a successful garden.
- Shake It Off, Spice It Up! Seguin Public Library & Better Living For Texans – Texas A&M Agrilife Extension are working together to share what you need to know about heart health!
- The Wilcox & Moore Legacy Restoration Project Shares Stories Join us for a special workshop led by Kelly "Lola" Wilcox Moore. This is a two part event. The first event will be held February 25th at the library from 10:30 am - 12:00 noon. This will be an in person workshop.