Special Adult Events
- Join us for a special workshop led by Kelly "Lola" Wilcox Moore. This is a two part event.
- The first event will be held February 25th. This will be an in person workshop. The second event will be a Zoom event held at the library where participants will share their stories.
- Registration is Required. The first 20 people to register will receive a free Legacy Restoration Project notebook.
- Find more information about the event.
- Register here.
Join us to learn prevention tips to guard and protect yourself from scammers. Hosted by Seguin Police Department.
Galentine’s Day – Interactive Movie Night
- Who’s ready to get vocal! Come Quote-Along with us as we host an Interactive Pitch Perfect movie night this Galentine’s Day Monday, February 13 at 6:00pm.
- Join in the fun as we watch this iconic film. We will have interactive instructions, popcorn, and snacks. Registration is required to attend.
- Looking for a new exciting chapter in your life? Select a Blind Date and Read a Sweetheart of a book! The program will run from January 9 to February 11, 2023.
- Starting on January 9, stop by the Library and find your Blind Date Book from the wrapped book display. The books are a mix of fiction and nonfiction materials. You make your selection based on a 3 word description of the book that is included on the heart shaped label.
- Check out the book and wait until you get home to unwrap it! Read it and enjoy! Spend some time with your date.
- Inside the wrapped book, you will find a Rate Your Date form where you will score your book. After you are done return your scoring form to the library service desk.
- Blind Date With A Book Brunch: Join us on February 11, 2023 for brunch and participate in the discussion about the good and bad blind dates.
- Create lifelong habits for physical activity with Walk Across Texas!
- Join other Texans in this Free 8-week program, as they walk 832 miles towards a healthier lifestyle. Participants are encouraged to interact with Lisa Whittemore from Better Living for Texans - Texas A&M Agri Life Extension every Friday as she goes on walks around the library to Walk Across Texas.
- 8 member teams can register or individual can be grouped into teams.
- Every week participants must log miles and track teams progress. Registration is required to participate.
- The Walk Across Texas! program encourages people to develop a habit of regular physical activity. Teams and individuals walk - or run, dance, garden, swim or do any other form of exercise - for an eight-week period.
- Each 20 minutes of exercise counts as one mile. At the end of that time each team's or person's total mileage is added up.
- *Up to 8 members per team.
We are partnering up with the San Antonio Food Bank to talk about container gardening. We have all the gardening tips you’ll need to plan, prepare, plant, and maintain a successful garden.
Seguin Public Library & Better Living For Texans – Texas A&M Agrilife Extension are working together to share what you need to know about heart health!
Space is limited, sign up early!