- Human Resources
- Join Team Seguin
Join Team Seguin
City of Seguin Applicants,
Before completing the City of Seguin Employment Application, please take a few minutes to read the following so you will be better informed about the City of Seguin's employment application process.
- The City of Seguin is a Drug-Free Workplace and all applicants receiving a contingent offer of employment will be drug tested.
- To be considered for employment you must complete and submit an employment application. An incomplete application may be rejected. You are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter in addition to your employment application.
- If there is a deadline on the position, applications must be submitted on or before the deadline date and time.
- All employment applications for a current vacancy are received and processed by Human Resources. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Once the position has been filled all applicants will receive a courtesy notification via email.
- Applicants needing assistance during any phase of the employment application process may contact Courtney Toliver, Human Resources Generalist or via telephone at 830-401-2473. (Every reasonable effort will be made to assist your needs in a timely manner.)
To view vacancies and access the City of Seguin's online employment application. You will be required to create an account.
If you are applying for the position of Police Officer with the Seguin Police Department.
If you are applying for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic with the Seguin Fire/EMS Department.