Report an Issue

The City of Seguin is always here to help you and is listening to your concerns. Please take a moment to submit a request or report an issue to help us identify a problem in your area - so that we can fix it fast. See various ways to submit issues below.

If the issue you are reporting is a public safety emergency, CALL 911.

Citizen Relations

If you have an issue, concern, or question about City services, please contact the Citizen Relations Coordinator at 830-401-2445 or email For after-hour non-emergencies, you may leave a voicemail. Issues such as a pothole, missed garbage collection or vandalism can be submitted online using our Citizen Request Form or Citizen Request Tracker. 


The City of Seguin offers residents Text MyGov, a citizen-to-city communication platform that helps guide residents to resources and report concerns. Using TextMyGov, citizens can get immediate answers to questions, report issues and more - all via text messaging. Text "Hi"  to 830-800-8002 at any time, 24/7, and TextMyGov will assist you. TextMyGov uses your cell phone's regular text messaging service to relay information to the City by using keywords (such as street, sewer, water, library, events, permits, utility, employment, etc.).  

Power Outages and Utility Incidents

Call 830-401-2404 to report a utilities-related incident that requires immediate attention, such as a power outage, downed electrical poles or wires, a water main break, a clogged or overflowing sewer main, or a leaking water meter or hydrant.

Street Light Outage

Report a street light outage by calling Utility Dispatch at (830) 401-2404. 

Code Violations

Report code violations such as high weeds and grass, trash and debris, illegal dumping, substandard structures, and other general violations by calling (830) 401-2445 or email . Code concerns can also be submitted online using our Citizen Request Form or Citizen Request Tracker. The main goal of this enforcement is to resolve violations to reduce neighborhood deterioration and ensure property values.

Crime & Police Reports

If you are reporting a police-related incident that is an emergency, call 911. If you are reporting a police-related incident that is still in progress, but not an emergency, call (830) 379-2123. If you would like to submit an anonymous crime tip, contact Guadalupe County Crimestoppers toll-free, 24/7 tip line at 1-877-403-8477.