Mission & Values
The Seguin Fire Department proudly serves the citizens of Seguin and portions of unincorporated Guadalupe County. Services are provided from three fire stations. We staff three ambulances, two fire engines and one aerial ladder truck.
To provide emergency services for the protection of life and property of the citizens that are entrusted to our care. Effectively serving the public is our highest priority through quality emergency and preventative services.
To continually improve our fire department through productive teamwork, open and honest communication and cooperative decision-making throughout the agency.
To foster a rewarding work environment for our personnel through effective leadership, quality training and education and opportunities for professional growth.
To be responsive to the evolving needs of the community through innovative educational and outreach programs.
Above all else, to ensure that everyone goes home.
- Passionate - We have passion for the job
- Respect - We treat everyone we meet with respect
- Accountability - We are accountable to each other and the community
- Compassionate - We genuinely care for each other and those we serve
- Teamwork - We, rather than I, will be the attitude and practice
- Integrity - We do the right thing even when no one is watching
- Cooperative - We work together to better serve our community
- Excellence - We strive for nothing less