The Seguin Police Department Criminal Investigations Division is responsible for:
- Investigating crimes against persons and property
- Special and undercover operations to include narcotic and gang activities as well as computer crimes and organized crime, etc.
- Conducting in-depth investigations
- Gathering intelligence on criminal activity
- Coordinating investigations with other agencies
- Preparing cases for presentation to the Grand Jury
- Obtaining and serving warrants of arrest and search
- Working closely with prosecutors and local courts
- Collection of crime scene data
- Processing all fingerprints and photographs
- Operation of the department's internal criminal lab, mobile crime unit, crime victims' liaison services, and sex offender registration and compliance
All investigators and personnel can be reached at (830) 401-2360.