| The library's summer reading program encourages kids to read for pleasure, become lifelong learners, and keep their reading and math skills sharp during the summer months. The program includes a log to track time spent reading and weekly events to encourage reading, learning, and fun.
- Summer Reading Weekly Events will be on Thursday afternoons during June and July. For more details, click HERE.
- Registration will begin on Saturday, June 3rd, during the Kick-Off Party.
- Participants will receive a reading log and stickers to track their progress.
- For every 5 hours of reading, participants will earn a raffle ticket for the prize drawing of their choice.
- When they have completed a set number of hours of reading, they will earn a FREE book of their choice!
- Summer Reading Prizes