Naomi Manski, City Secretary
The City Secretary’s Office provides administrative support to the City Council, City Manager and staff in many ways. The City Secretary attends City Council meetings, documents City Council actions, certifies the authenticity of records, prepares minutes and maintains the City’s governmental history. Click here to view upcoming council agendas.
In addition, the City Secretary is responsible for the preservation of city records, including but not limited to minutes, ordinances, resolutions, agendas and other legal city documents.
- Collects and records legal docuuments including ordinances and open records request
- Performs research of records for City Administration, staff and the public
- Administers all municipal elections
- Issues taxi cab permits and liquor permit requests
- Maintains the Historical Riverside Cemetery census listing
- Oversees the City of Seguin vehicle licenses and titles