Just for Kids Summer Day Camp
2017 SUMMER DAY CAMP STAFF!!
Pictured Below: Camp Staff working on TEAMWORK!
Just for Kids Summer Day Camp is sponsored by the City of Seguin, Parks and Recreation Department and the Seguin Independent School District (S.I.S.D.).
- Location: A.J. Briesemeister Middle School (drop off and pick up is located at the front of the school off of Court St. Please use the entrance labled Gymnasium)
- For kids who have completed Kindergarten through 5th grade; not to exceed 11 years of age
- Time: 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Cost for the camp is $75 per week with a $25 registration fee. There will be a $10 multiple sibling discount. Payments are due on a monthly basis.
- Registration will begin on Monday, March 12th at the Parks and Recreation Office.
- Campers will enjoy arts and crafts, trips to the Seguin Wave Pool, weekly field trips, guest speakers, lots of games, dress up days, special activities and more.
Fast Facts Camp Handout for 2017 (2018 is not available yet)